- Paint will need to be maintained. As of April 2014 this sculpture needs to be painted with the appropriate color red and a rustoleum type exterior paint.
- The view of Brookline and the surrounding area should be maintained.
- The site and trails leading to the sculpture need weed whacking several times over the growing season.
- Gravel under the base of this sculpture will have to be replenished from time to time.
- Please refer to the “General Vision” for further thoughts as to the care of this sculpture.