ARTIST BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION:
- Established member of academy of Iran’s sculptors.
- Honorary member of academy of Iran’s plastic arts.
- Holder of four individual exhibitions.
- Participation in over 35 collective exhibitions.
- Creator of over 40 sculptures for city squares in large dimensions (stone, metal, concrete, fiber)
- Participation in the symposium/stone sculpture in Malatya, Turkey 2010
- Participation sculpturing festival of Nabavi in Esfahan 2009
- Participation sculpturing festival in Mashhad 2008
- Participation sculpturing festival in Shiraz 2008
- Participation in the festival of sandy sculptures in Sari 2008
- Participation in the symposium stone Bussan, Korea 2008
- Participation in the symposium stone sculpture Australia 2008
- Participation in the symposium stone sculpture Turkey 2007
- Participation in the workshop of sculpturing alive models in Tonekabon 2007
- Participation in sculpturing festival in Esfahan 2007
- Participation in sculpturing festival in “Mogavemat” Tehran 2007
House of Wish
This is the direction of the little dipper for wish and happiness. Humans are always wishing to live with the stars in heaven. For this reason, the human is always looking up and asking for his wish and hope. The idea of this dream comes when he picks out one star as his own. For this symposium, this will be a great idea.Today the chaos of the above will be a focal point, and the reason is to try to look to the changing of life. This changing is for the relief and looking to the messiah to be raised, and changing for enlightenment. This is my wish for my artwork.I am looking for the light in darkness.