The Fall Iron Melt is a remote event this season for continued COVID-19 safety of patrons and volunteers. Watch for event updates closer to the Spring Iron Melt – the hope and intent is for an in-person iron pour with molds carved either in person or remotely (at home) if health precautions permit.
- Online Registration – On or before Saturday, Oct 2 (Closes with last pick-up at 2pm)
- Mold Pick Up Dates – September 23, 25, 30, October 2
- Carved Mold Drop Off Dates: September 25, 30, October 2, 7
- The pour will happen at our Foundry in Maine on Saturday, October 9
- Completed Iron Cast Pick Up on October 14, 16